Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Testimonial

Ryan Patrick is a powerhouse of fitness and health.

In the time Ryan has been my trainer, I have gained incredible muscle tone and strength. With his guidance, I improved my nutrition and eating habits, and increased my self-confidence ten fold!

When I started working out with Ryan, my fitness level was embarrassing. I was intimated to be in the gym, but he assured me on day one that I would get fit. He was right. Not only would I get fit, I would be in the best shape of my life in just months!

Now, I’m stronger than I have ever been and friends are noticing. My chest is finally bigger than my waist and my arms and legs are getting bigger and leaner each week! In just a few more weeks, I anticipate seeing a six pack where my beer depository used to be!!

My commitment to getting fit brought me to the gym, but Ryan kept me there. He has been a coach, an accountability partner, a nutritionist, a therapist, and most importantly an inspiration. Ryan is passionate about fitness and training, and this passion is contagious.

If you are considering hiring a trainer, you must hire mine. My confidence is at an all time high and the mental and physical improvements keep coming!

Ryan is also a tireless coach. He will provide you with mountains of feedback, encouragement, and instruction.

I consider him my personal partner in good health, and could not be more proud to recommend him to you!
-Troy Johnson


And wouldn't you love to have a testimonial like that? To be someone who has changed their look and their self-confidence about themselves? You can be...Memorial day is 12 weeks away: enough time to make significant changes and unveil your new body to the world on the un-offical start of summer. Subscribe to our newsletter and tell your friends and family to subscribe!

--
Ryan

1 comment:

Wes said...

Ryan has been mentor of mine for quite some time now,and I can adhere to this testimony.
This kid has his head on straight. It is rare you come across an individual dedicated or disciplined as Ryan, and is even rarer when coupled with the fact that he obtains a superb work ethic that is equally matched by his intelligence. When he sets his sights on a goal, he achieves it, and will help other self-motivated individuals do so with the same tenacity.
If you are in the Lexington area for the next few months, or Colorado in the latter part of the year, take advantage of what Ryan has to offer. It won't be long until he is a renowned name in the exercise science field.